Bear Bear Bear Bear

That was really something!

The animation, the style, the music, everything was amazing. What I particularly like is that there's no voice acting, the shaky messages really did the trick.

Justin Bieber's Forehead Justin Bieber's Forehead

About time!

I knew there was something suspicious about that dude, he's the present-day Robert Johnson - minus the talent. I've always thought you had an awesome type of humor and you've shown me once again. Great effort, thanks for that, tlg!

You Cried Me You Cried Me

Amazing!

Amazing video for an amazing song. Is this truly going to be the official video for You Cried Me? Can't wait till the new Jookabox album comes out here.

Dragon Boy Dragon Boy

Rad

That game had everything! It was awesome! Well constructed, sweet little storyline going on, neat graphics, it was like a miniature Baldur's Gate. Keep them coming, Godlimitations, this was grand.

Night Clowns Night Clowns

Well played

Some parts could've used a bit more filling as you said, but the ending is just too good man. I expected nothing less, good job!

Dark Lover's Dark Lover's

Rad

That was really cool! You should get someone to rap over this, beats like this really scream for some rapping. My only criticism is the castanets, I'd probably leave those out. Good effort, though, faved it.

Fat Cats Lack Dat At Night Fat Cats Lack Dat At Night

WIP! Please!

An almost Animal Collective-like intro, I really like it. But please, drop the synths and use more lo-fi / analog sounding drums. I can really see this going somewhere.