Night Clowns Night Clowns

Well played

Some parts could've used a bit more filling as you said, but the ending is just too good man. I expected nothing less, good job!

Dark Lover's Dark Lover's

Rad

That was really cool! You should get someone to rap over this, beats like this really scream for some rapping. My only criticism is the castanets, I'd probably leave those out. Good effort, though, faved it.

Fat Cats Lack Dat At Night Fat Cats Lack Dat At Night

WIP! Please!

An almost Animal Collective-like intro, I really like it. But please, drop the synths and use more lo-fi / analog sounding drums. I can really see this going somewhere.

SR - Bool Creeze SR - Bool Creeze

Really captures it

That was a good song, remains interesting and really captures that spirit of a warm spring day. Making the synths reverb a bit sounds like a chill breeze cooling it all down. Sounds good!

We Own the Sky Remix We Own the Sky Remix

Nice

Pretty cool remix of the M83 song (amazing album), I especially like the bass-part towards the ending. Thanks for that!

BlindxLink responds:

Hey thanks. This is my first remix, and second song made in fruity loops, so I know it's not much. I didn't want to destroy the song either, which is why I kept it close sounding to the original. Glad there's some M83 fans on here.

Hope you'll stick around for future releases of mine if I do make some more M83 songs.

Up! or Couleurs perhaps? :)

Let me know what you think or if you have any requests.

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms Beware the Forest's Mushrooms

No drugs?

Hehe, I was expecting an audible shroom trip or so, but good effort, kinda sounds like an early Final Fantasy tune or so

Luigio responds:

Unfortunately, the software I used only produced MIDI tunes. I think I'll use something else now, since the original program refuses to install on my computer

Double Dub (Remix) Double Dub (Remix)

Discontent?

I don't know what you're on about, this is a pretty good track! Good use of samples, sounds awesome

Laiderdaiv responds:

Yeahhhh, but it doesn't sound right...Like the levels and the bass and there's clipping and some other annoying things that piss me off.
I donno....It just doesn't sound right to me...

Thanks for the review.