Bear Bear Bear Bear

That was really something!

The animation, the style, the music, everything was amazing. What I particularly like is that there's no voice acting, the shaky messages really did the trick.

Justin Bieber's Forehead Justin Bieber's Forehead

About time!

I knew there was something suspicious about that dude, he's the present-day Robert Johnson - minus the talent. I've always thought you had an awesome type of humor and you've shown me once again. Great effort, thanks for that, tlg!

You Cried Me You Cried Me

Amazing!

Amazing video for an amazing song. Is this truly going to be the official video for You Cried Me? Can't wait till the new Jookabox album comes out here.

Don't Worry, Son Don't Worry, Son

Too good

Another well-executed House of Squid animation, mister, I wasn't expecting anything less from your first submission this year.

Black Friday Black Friday

Great!

That was a really interesting, experimental style you displayed there. Great use of flash-techniques to get your point across and it fitted in well with the music. I'm really fond of most anticon artist, but restiform bodies is one of the artists on the label I haven't checked out too much of. Definitely will now, because it sounded great. Thanks for that!